Good Programme Management sits at the heart of successful organisational change.
Organisations cannot remain static and must continually re-invest to remain effective and competitive.
This change is usually delivered in projects and/or programmes of work.
For projects or programmes of work to be successful it is critical that they be established or formed on the correct principles.
- Alignment with strategic business objectives or outcomes
- Developed and governed in collaboration with the business
- With measured investment and cost-benefit
- Prioritised with the correct balance of risk, investment, return on investment and benefits
- With good governance and reporting
- With strong stakeholder engagement and communication
Get it wrong and significant amounts of money and human capital can be wasted with no appreciable contribution to business objectives and outcomes.
Get it badly wrong and you can even take the organisation in a backwards direction.
Get it right and you can make a direct and appreciable contribution to business success and outcomes.
With considerable experience and a track record of success, Nine Dots can help you to get your information technology, telecommunications and contact centre programmes formed and managed on good principles.
Contact us for a no obligation discussion about your pending initaitives.