What’s Happening out there?
At the beginning of 2018, we issued a Customer Experience Management survey to 120 businesses. The results surprised us:
- 98% of businesses agreed they needed to focus on improving the Customer Experience.
- 52% of businesses have looked at what their competitors were doing. Of these:
- 23% decided to mirror their competitors initiatives without consulting their customers.
- 48% decided to ignore their competitors initiatives as they felt they were not for them.
- 79% of businesses did not take the time to develop a definitive ideal customer profile.
- 12% of businesses have taken the time to complete a full Customer Experience review:
- 63% of these businesses that did a full Customer Experience review did not formally prioritise the initiatives they found.
- 75% of these businesses that did a full Customer Experience review did not include their customers in the review.
- 91% of businesses focused purely on one channel; instore, voice, web, email etc.
- 75% of businesses suggested they were really strong in one customer demographic.
- 25% of these businesses have spent adequate time looking at how they could reach other demographics.
- 71% of the businesses agree they should complete a formal opportunity review.
It’s never too late to create a plan focus on your Clients or Customers experience. Results can be “game changing” and usually:
- Increase sales
- Reduce the cost of sales
- Increase the frequency of sales to existing customers
Contact us for an obligation free discussion.